Saturday, August 29, 2009

Flyers & Responses!

Adeeb was holding our flyers!(adorable)


Papa signed the petition too!



This should be posted earlier,but there's a problem!
So this is it!I've posted the idea of petition,right?Btw this project have been held without my members,because they were busy with their holidays!but nvm!Sorry guys!fyi,I've made a flyer to attract the modern parents lately!after that,i've experimented it in my mom's office anyway i want to thank my mom although there was a lot of work she should be doing but she still have a time for my campaign!thanks soo much mama!As we all know some of our parents nowadays are not awared enough with endangered animal species but somehow not in my mom's office then,they were very awared,i personally stunned with the result!How cool was that ,huh!Thanks to all the stuffs in Khazanah Nasional Berhad,Your supports are well appreciated!My dad responsed to it too,Thanks papa,You're very supportive when it comes to your kids!!But i managed to get around 40 signatures only,nvm,i knew they were really busy enough with their own works!thanks again!


I know we can make a difference if there more awareness campaign held especially in Asian countries!So,Think Twice,people!

By Aqila,orangutanlovers

No comments: